Jump to Main Content
- Yao, Dehui; Ji, Zhixia; Wang, Changjun; Qi, Gaofu; Zhang, Lili; Ma, Xin; Chen, Shouwen
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2012 v.28 no.3 pp. 985-991
- Fusarium wilt, etc ; Bacillus subtilis; biological control; fertilizers; rapeseed meal; ribosomal RNA; seedlings; shoots; soil; solid state fermentation; watermelons; wilting; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... The strain 3-10 was isolated from soil and identified as B. subtilis according to morphological and physiological characteristics and nucleotide sequence of 16S rRNA. It co-produced anti-fungal iturin A and fertilizer synergist of poly-γ-glutamic acid (γ-PGA) under solid state fermentation (SSF) with rapeseed meal. The co-production of iturin A and γ-PGA reached 5.3 and 51.3 g/kg-dry weight cultur ...
- Zhao, Shuai; Du, Chun-Mei; Tian, Chang-Yan
- World journal of microbiology & biotechnology 2012 v.28 no.9 pp. 2919-2927
- Fusarium wilt, etc ; Fusarium oxysporum; Streptomyces bikiniensis; biological control; cell membranes; chlorophyll; conidia; cucumbers; cytoplasm; economics; fermentation; fungi; germination; hyphae; induced resistance; leaves; lipids; metabolites; nucleotide sequences; pathogens; peroxidase; phenylalanine ammonia-lyase; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; sugars; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... Cucumber Fusarium Wilt, caused by Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cucumerinum, which usually leads to severe economic damage, is a common destructive disease worldwide. To date, no effective method has yet been found to counteract this disease. A fungal isolate, designated HD-087, which was identified as Streptomyces bikiniensis using physiological-biochemical identification and 16S rRNA sequence analys ...