Jump to Main Content
- Müller, Ulrich
- Zeitschrift für Naturforschung 2014 v.34 no.5 pp. 681-684
- X-ray diffraction; antimony; chlorides; chlorine; crystal structure; fluorides; fluorine; ligands
- ... Compounds with the composition SbCl₄⁺[Sb₂F₁₁₋ₛClₛ]⁻ with 0 ≤ s ≤ 2 can be obtained from SbF₅/SbCl₅ mixtures. The title compound is one of them. Its crystal structure was determined with X-ray diffraction data and was refined to a residual index of R = 0.052. It is isotypic to the compounds with s = 0 and s = 2, crystallizing in the space group P2₁/n with a = 1103, b = 1055, c = 1290 and β = 95,9°. ...
- Burschka, Christian
- Zeitschrift für Naturforschung 2014 v.34 no.5 pp. 675-677
- X-ray diffraction; carbonates; copper; crystal structure; crystals; sulfur
- ... The title compounds can be synthesized by fusion reaction of the alkali carbonates with copper and sulfur at 790 °C. The structure was solved from X-ray diffractometer data of single crystals and refined to an R-value of 0.06. The compounds crystallize with the same layer-type structure which is closely related to that of KCU₃S₂. Crystal data for K₃Cu₈S₆ (Rb₃Cu₈S₆): space group C2/m,z = 2, ϱcₐₗc = ...