Jump to Main Content
- Dahl, Christiane; Trüper, Hans G.
- Zeitschrift für Naturforschung 2014 v.44 no.7-8 pp. 617-622
- Thiocapsa roseopersicina; adenosine diphosphate; adenosine monophosphate; adenosine triphosphate; adenylyl-sulfate reductase; enzymology; oxidation; solubilization; sulfate adenylyltransferase; sulfates; sulfites; sulfur
- ... The purple sulfur bacterium T. roseopersicina is able to grow chemoautotrophically in the dark under micro- to semiaerobic conditions. Under the latter cell yield and growth rate are considerably reduced. During chemo- and phototrophic growth reduced sulfur compounds are metabolized by the same pathway, i.e. oxidized to sulfate via adenylylsulfate. APS reductase (EC 18.104.22.168), ADP sulfurylase (EC ...
- Dancker, Peter; Fischer, Sabine
- Zeitschrift für Naturforschung 2014 v.44 no.7-8 pp. 698-704
- actin; adenosine triphosphate; microfilaments; orthophosphates
- ... Both inorganic orthophosphate and ATP stabilize actin filaments. This is reflected by a reduced nucleotide exchange and by a protection against filament breakdown by SDS or KI. When the filament-stabilizing effect of ATP was maximal, only about 15% of the actin subunits of the filament had bound one molecule of the nucleotide offered in the stabilizing solution. ...