Jump to Main Content
- Doğan, Ahmet; Rodewald, Ute Ch.; Pöttgen, Rainer
- Zeitschrift für Naturforschung 2014 v.62 no.4 pp. 610-612
- X-ray diffraction; cadmium; crystals; furnaces; nickel; palladium; powders; tantalum
- ... The intermetallic cadmium compounds LaPdCd₂ and PrNi₀.₉₅₁₍₄₎Cd₂ were synthesized from the elements in sealed tantalum tubes in an induction furnace. Both phases were investigated by X-ray diffraction on powders and single crystals: MgCuAl₂-type, Cmcm, Z = 4, a = 431.9(1), b = 1015.7(4), c = 835.7(2) pm, wR2 = 0.0436, 326 F² values, 16 variables for LaPdCd₂ and a = 420.26(8), b = 981.0(2), c = 815. ...
- Tao, Li; Bingqin, Yang; Bo, Gao
- Zeitschrift für Naturforschung 2014 v.62 no.4 pp. 605-609
- X-ray diffraction; chlorides; crystal structure; esterification; hydrogen bonding; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; organochlorine compounds
- ... Two novel ester ferrocenophanes have been prepared by esterification of 1,1′-ferrocenedi(carbonyl chloride) with glycol and 1,4-butanediol, respectively. Both of them have been characterized by IR, elemental analysis, MALDI-TOF MS and ¹H NMR spectroscopic methods, and their structures have been elucidated by X-ray diffraction. The intermolecular associations based on C-H···O hydrogen bonds have al ...