Jump to Main Content
- Bushelev, S. N.; Stepanov, N. F.
- Zeitschrift für Naturforschung 2014 v.44 no.3-4 pp. 212-216
- anthracyclines, etc ; DNA; antibiotics; bioactive properties; energy; equations; mechanics; models; quantitative structure-activity relationships; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Semiempirical CNDO/2 calculations of the electronic and molecular structures have been carried out for six antitumor anthracycline antibiotics. The strong correlation between their biological activity and such molecular properties as chromophore dipole moment, energy of frontier orbitals, and steric volum es was found and the proper QSAR equations were constructed. The molecular mechanics model s ...
- Wilmańska, Dorota; Czyz, Malgorzata; Studzian, Kazimierz; Piestrzeniewicz, Mariola K.; Gniazdowski, Marek
- Zeitschrift für Naturforschung 2014 v.56 no.9-10 pp. 886-891
- anthracyclines, etc ; DNA-directed RNA polymerase; RNA; acridines; actinomycin D; binding sites; chemical bonding; dissociation; ethidium; humans; ligands; nuclear proteins; plasmids; superoxide dismutase; transcription (genetics); transcription factors; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The effects of DNA interacting drugs on: (1) total RNA synthesis catalyzed by E.coli and T7 RNA polymerase; (2) synthesis of the initiating dinucleotide (pppApU) by E .coli RNA polymerase (“abortive initiation“); (3) elongation of RNA chains synthesized by T7 RNA polymerase on pT7-7 plasmid DNA bearing T7 RNA polymerase promoter ϕ 10 with human Cu/Zn superoxide dismutase coding sequence, (4) inter ...