Jump to Main Content
- Bedoya Nader, G.; Hogan, D.F.
- Journal of veterinary cardiology 2020 v.30 pp. 1-6
- French Bulldog; albumins; aorta; cost effectiveness; dogs; image analysis; males; patent ductus arteriosus; polycythemia; scintigraphy
- ... A 27-month-old male neutered French bulldog that was originally diagnosed with tricuspid valve dysplasia and a bidirectional shunting patent foramen ovale was evaluated for progressive polycythemia and exertional cyanosis. There was a high clinical suspicion for a right-to-left shunting patent ductus arteriosus, but given the presence of agitated saline within the left atrium, left ventricle, asce ...
- Vu, H.M.; Shanafield, M.; Nhat, T.T.; Partington, D.; Batelaan, O.
- Journal of hydrology 2020 v.30 pp. 100695
- agricultural land; cost effectiveness; dry season; ecosystems; groundwater; groundwater extraction; irrigation; land use; monitoring; surveys; uncertainty; water table; watersheds
- ... The ungauged, agriculturally dominated La Vi River Basin, Vietnam.Groundwater abstraction for food and industrial production is increasing globally, putting pressure on groundwater resources and associated ecosystems. In many countries, monitoring of abstraction is poorly organised, resulting in a paucity of data, particularly in developing regions. Therefore, alternative approaches to estimate gr ...