Jump to Main Content
- Abdalla, R. S.; Rizk, S. A.; El Sayed, T. S.; Sayed, R. M.
- Entomological news 2020 v.129 no.1 pp. 71-80
- Spodoptera littoralis, etc ; Gossypium; acetylcholinesterase; chitin; enzyme activity; gamma radiation; insect larvae; instars; irradiation; lethal concentration 50; lufenuron; monophenol monooxygenase; mortality; pupae; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... This study aimed to investigate the combined effect of lufenuron and gamma radiation against the cotton leaf worm. Full-grown pupae were irradiated with a substerilizing dose 100Gy, and the 4th instar larvae of the F₁ were used in the experiments. The results revealed that the percent mortality was time- and concentration-dependent, and the F₁ larvae were more susceptible to lufenuron than the nor ...
- Elango, Duraisamy; Manikandan, Velu; Jayanthi, Palaniyappan; Velmurugan, Palanivel; Balamuralikrishnan, Balasubramanian; Ravi, Arumugam Veera; Shivakumar, Muthugounder Subramaniam
- Current plant biology 2020 v.23 pp. 100153
- Spodoptera littoralis, etc ; Aspergillus sojae; Escherichia coli; Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; Gossypium; Plectranthus amboinicus; Spodoptera litura; Staphylococcus aureus; antibiotics; bacteria; bioassays; biological control agents; endophytes; extracellular enzymes; fungi; insect control; insect pests; insecticide resistance; instars; integrated pest management; medicinal plants; oregano; phylogeny; secondary metabolites; sequence homology; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... This study was intended to isolate and investigate endophytic fungi and its metabolite as an active biocontrol agent. Endophytic fungal secondary metabolites are considered as an effective and environmentally friendly alternative to synthetic chemicals for integrated pest management. In this study, different parts of medicinal plant Plectranthus amboinicus (Oregano) were selected to isolate twenty ...