Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: jiaqi?
- Zhu, Jiali, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Microbial pathogenesis 2020 v.142 pp. 104077
- IKappaB kinase; alpha-linolenic acid; animal models; anti-inflammatory activity; apoptosis; glutathione; histopathology; interleukin-1beta; interleukin-6; lipopolysaccharides; lungs; macrophages; malondialdehyde; mice; myeloperoxidase; neutrophils; phosphorylation; protective effect; secretion; superoxide dismutase; transcription factor NF-kappa B; tumor necrosis factor-alpha
- ... Alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), an important component of polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs), possesses potent anti-inflammatory properties. To date, the effects of ALA on acute lung injury (ALI) remains unknown. This study was designed to investigate the potential protective effects of ALA on LPS-induced ALI and the underpinning mechanisms. An animal model of ALI was established via intratracheally ...
- Jin, Jiali, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2020 v.700 pp. 134495
- Oryzias latipes; acetylcholinesterase; adverse effects; animal models; dose response; females; fish; fluridone; gene expression regulation; genes; glutathione transferase; glutathione-disulfide reductase; hatching; insulin receptor substrate proteins; larvae; males; median effective concentration; nervous system; oxidative stress; retinoic acid receptors; swimming; toxicity; transcriptomics
- ... The herbicide fluridone is intensively applied to control invasive aquatic plants globally, including in the Sacramento and San Joaquin Delta (the Delta), California, USA. Our previous study revealed that the adult stage of Delta Smelt showed acute and sub-lethal adverse effects following 6 h of exposure to environmentally relevant concentrations of fluridone. To further investigate mechanisms of ...