Jump to Main Content
- Bedoya Nader, G.; Hogan, D.F.
- Journal of veterinary cardiology 2020 v.30 pp. 1-6
- French Bulldog; albumins; aorta; cost effectiveness; dogs; image analysis; males; patent ductus arteriosus; polycythemia; scintigraphy
- ... A 27-month-old male neutered French bulldog that was originally diagnosed with tricuspid valve dysplasia and a bidirectional shunting patent foramen ovale was evaluated for progressive polycythemia and exertional cyanosis. There was a high clinical suspicion for a right-to-left shunting patent ductus arteriosus, but given the presence of agitated saline within the left atrium, left ventricle, asce ...
- Sherin, Sainulabdeen; Balachandran, Sreedharan; Abraham, Annie
- Veterinary and Animal Science 2020 v.10 pp. 100090
- Sudan dyes; animal models; antibodies; aorta; atherosclerosis; blood serum; caudal vein; cholesterol; cost effectiveness; curcumin; diagnostic techniques; early diagnosis; foam cells; gamma-glutamyltransferase; high fat diet; histopathology; image analysis; magnetic resonance imaging; nanoparticles; rats; staining; titanium dioxide; toxicity; toxicity testing
- ... MRI is an excellent diagnostic technique for atherosclerosis in a non-invasive manner. Application of contrasting agents can improve its contrast through ionic properties. Macrophages and foam cells produce MCP-1 antibody, the sign of development of atherosclerosis. The work aims to develop novel curcumin incorporated titanium dioxide nanoparticles (CTNPs) conjugated with MCP-1 antibody with the s ...