Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Journal of the American Chemical Society 2020 v.142 no.13 pp. 6216-6226
- alcohols; alkanes; alkylation; amination; carbon-hydrogen bond activation; catalysts; catalytic activity; cerium; energy; free radicals; homolytic cleavage; hydrogen; redox reactions; spectroscopy
- ... Modern photoredox catalysis has traditionally relied upon metal-to-ligand charge-transfer (MLCT) excitation of metal polypyridyl complexes for the utilization of light energy for the activation of organic substrates. Here, we demonstrate the catalytic application of ligand-to-metal charge-transfer (LMCT) excitation of cerium alkoxide complexes for the facile activation of alkanes utilizing abundan ...
- Wang, Ziyu, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2020 v.8 no.4 pp. 2140-2146
- active sites; catalysts; catalytic activity; coordination polymers; electrochemistry; microwave treatment; nanoparticles; nanosheets; nickel oxide; oxygen production; potassium hydroxide
- ... The high-temperature calcination of metal–organic frameworks (MOFs) often leads to a sharp collapse in the abundant pores inside the MOFs and a serious aggregation of metal sites, which are adverse to electrocatalysis performance. Here, a controllable calcination route was developed for the partial decomposition of ultrathin 2D Ni-based MOF (2D Ni-MOF) precursors to fabricate ultrafine NiO nanopar ...