Jump to Main Content
- Cheng, Xiao; Chen, Xingping; Wang, Peng; Chen, Ting; Sun, Jiajie; Xi, Qianyun; Zhang, Yongliang
- In vitro cellular & developmental biology 2020 v.56 no.2 pp. 103-111
- acyl-CoA dehydrogenase, etc ; adipocytes; adipose tissue; algorithms; enzyme activity; enzyme inhibition; fatty acid metabolism; fatty acids; gene expression; gene expression regulation; homeostasis; luciferase; messenger RNA; mice; microRNA; mitochondria; prediction; protein synthesis; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; swine; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... MicroRNA (miRNA) has been proved to play a key role in lipid metabolism. In our previous study, miR-125b was validated to be differentially expressed in preadipocytes and adipocytes, which was also proved to involve in lipid metabolism. To explore the comprehensive targets of miR-125b in adipocytes, isobaric tag for relative and absolute quantitation (iTRAQ) analysis was performed to obtain differ ...
- Miao, Jiatong; Liu, Hanrui; Qu, Yushan; Fu, Weizhe; Qi, Kangwei; Zang, Shizhu; He, Jiajia; Zhao, Shijia; Chen, Shixing; Jiang, Tao
- Microbial pathogenesis 2020 v.140 pp. 103939
- acyl-CoA dehydrogenase, etc ; ABC transporters; Mycobacterium smegmatis; acyl coenzyme A; amidase; biofilm; cell walls; fatty acid metabolism; gene targeting; liquid chromatography; mycolic acids; pathogenicity; peptides; peptidoglycans; phenotype; protein-protein interactions; proteome; proteomics; tandem mass spectrometry; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Mycobacterium smegmatis MSMEG_6281, a peptidoglycan (PG) amidase, is essential in maintaining cell wall integrity. To address the potential roles during the MSMEG_6281-mediated biological process, we compared proteomes from wild-type M.smegmatis and MSMEG_6281 gene knockout strain (M.sm-ΔM_6281) using LC-MS/MS analysis. Peptide analysis revealed that 851 proteins were differentially produced with ...