Jump to Main Content
- Kitamura, Kanano; Erlangga, Jane Surya; Tsukamoto, Sakuka; Sakamoto, Yuri; Mabashi-Asazuma, Hideaki; Iida, Kaoruko
- The Journal of nutritional biochemistry 2020 v.77 pp. 108315
- acyl-CoA dehydrogenase, etc ; H+/K+-exchanging ATPase; H-transporting ATP synthase; beta oxidation; cytochrome c; daidzein; fatty acids; gene expression; genes; lipotoxicity; mice; muscles; myotubes; oxidative phosphorylation; oxygen consumption; promoter regions; pyruvate dehydrogenase (acetyl-transferring) kinase; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Estrogen-related receptor (ERR)α regulates genes involved in fatty acid oxidation (FAO) and oxidative phosphorylation (OXPHOS) in muscle. The soy isoflavone daidzein was reported to be a putative ERRα activator, but little is known about its effects on gene expression and FA metabolism. This study aimed to clarify whether daidzein affects FAO- and OXPHOS-related genes thereby modulating intracellu ...
- Cheng, Xiao; Chen, Xingping; Wang, Peng; Chen, Ting; Sun, Jiajie; Xi, Qianyun; Zhang, Yongliang
- In vitro cellular & developmental biology 2020 v.56 no.2 pp. 103-111
- acyl-CoA dehydrogenase, etc ; adipocytes; adipose tissue; algorithms; enzyme activity; enzyme inhibition; fatty acid metabolism; fatty acids; gene expression; gene expression regulation; homeostasis; luciferase; messenger RNA; mice; microRNA; mitochondria; prediction; protein synthesis; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; swine; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... MicroRNA (miRNA) has been proved to play a key role in lipid metabolism. In our previous study, miR-125b was validated to be differentially expressed in preadipocytes and adipocytes, which was also proved to involve in lipid metabolism. To explore the comprehensive targets of miR-125b in adipocytes, isobaric tag for relative and absolute quantitation (iTRAQ) analysis was performed to obtain differ ...