Jump to Main Content
- Hoseini, S.S.; Najafi, G.; Ghobadian, B.; Ebadi, M.T.; Mamat, R.; Yusaf, T.
- Renewable energy 2020 v.145 pp. 190-201
- lipid content, etc ; Ailanthus altissima; Camelina sativa; Oenothera glazioviana; biodiesel; carbon monoxide; diesel engines; diesel fuel; emissions; feedstocks; fruits; graphene oxide; hydrocarbons; nanoparticles; nitrogen oxides; oils; oilseeds; viscosity; Iran; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Physicochemical characteristics of three type biodiesel feedstock and diesel engine parameters fuelled with graphene oxide (GO) nanoparticles addition in diesel/biodiesel blends have been investigated. Three types of oilseeds, namely Evening primrose (Oenothera lamarckiana), the fruit of Tree of heaven (Ailanthus altissima) and Camelina (Camelina sativa), were selected as suitable resources for Ir ...
- Bisenius, S.; Neuhaus, H.; Effkemann, S.; Heemken, O.; Bartelt, E.; Lang, T.; Haunhorst, E.; Kehrenberg, C.
- Food control 2020 v.107 pp. 106766
- lipid content, etc ; Food and Agriculture Organization; fatty fish; fish fillets; fish meat; food fraud; habitats; herring; normal values; protein content; water content; Baltic Sea; North Sea; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... For the labelling of added water in fish fillets and other unprocessed fishery products in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 1169/2011, it is essential to know the natural species-specific water content of the fish meat. This knowledge serves as a basis for the detection of undeclared water addition to fish products in order to prevent food fraud. As there are few studies focusing on the referen ...