Jump to Main Content
- Mehrjerdi, Hasan; Hemmati, Reza
- Renewable energy 2020 v.146 pp. 568-579
- energy use and consumption, etc ; buildings; computer software; energy; energy costs; generators (equipment); management systems; models; operating costs; prices; seasonal variation; uncertainty; wind power; wind turbines; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... The home energy management is an efficient tool to manage energy in the buildings that organizes different technologies and mathematical techniques to minimize energy cost. Home energy management often utilizes renewable energy resources to supply load demand in the building. Current home energy management systems utilize one or several of the available hardware-software capacity resources to deal ...
- Karim, Md Rezwanul; Bhuiyan, Arafat Ahmed; Sarhan, Abd Alhamid Rafea; Naser, Jamal
- Renewable energy 2020 v.146 pp. 1416-1428
- energy use and consumption, etc ; air; biofuels; biomass; burning; carbon dioxide; drying; flue gas; fuel bed; fuel combustion; furnaces; heat; mass flow; mass transfer; models; oxidants; oxygen; prediction; temperature profiles; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... A comprehensive 3D CFD model has been developed for analyzing thermal conversion of woody biomass fuel in a large reciprocating grate boiler under air/oxy-fuel condition. A number of sub-models representing solid conversion processes such as drying, devolatilisation and char combustion, gas phase flow and chemical reactions, solid and gas phase interaction through heat and mass transfer and bed mo ...