Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Young-Min; Lee, Ji-Young; Kim, Moon-Kyung; Yang, Heedeuk; Lee, Jung-Eun; Son, Yeongjo; Kho, Younglim; Choi, Kyungho; Zoh, Kyung-Duk
- Journal of hazardous materials 2020 v.381 pp. 120909
- perfluorocarbons, etc ; air; bioaccumulation factor; fish; lakes; liquid chromatography; partition coefficients; perfluorooctane sulfonic acid; perfluorooctanoic acid; sediments; soil; sulfonates; tandem mass spectrometry; South Korea; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Seasonal and spatial variations in per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) concentrations in different environmental media in the Asan Lake area of South Korea were investigated by measuring liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry (LC–MS/MS). The mean concentrations of Σ16 PFAS in the different media were in the ranges of 20.7–98.2 pg/m3 in air, 17.7–467 ng/L in water, 0.04–15.0 ng/g dry ...
- Dong, Huike; Lu, Guanghua; Yan, Zhenhua; Liu, Jianchao; Yang, Haohan; Zhang, Peng; Jiang, Runren; Bao, Xuhui; Nkoom, Matthew
- Journal of hazardous materials 2020 v.381 pp. 120911
- perfluorocarbons, etc ; bioaccumulation; dry season; economic development; effluents; fish; humans; manufacturing; markets; perfluorooctanoic acid; risk; rivers; runoff; sediments; sewage; tissues; urban areas; wastewater treatment; wet season; China; Yangtze River; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... In recent years, perfluoroalkyl acids (PFAAs) have become ubiquitously distributed in water environments, especially in riverine waters receiving effluents from wastewater treatment plants (WWTPs) in urban areas. With rapid economic development, China has become the main market of manufacturing and consuming fluorinated products. While studies concerning PFAAs on dimension of urban water system ar ...