Jump to Main Content
- Shi, Jianhui, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Colloids and surfaces 2020 v.587 pp. 124322
- Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy; X-ray diffraction; absorption; carbon nitride; chemical structure; dyes; hydrogen peroxide; irradiation; light; optical properties; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; photolysis; scanning electron microscopy; sulfides; transmission electron microscopy
- ... A visible-light-driven photocatalyst CdIn₂S₄/g-C₃N₄ was firstly synthesized via a facile and green wet-impregnation method. The crystal phases, particle morphologies, chemical structures and optical properties of the prepared pure g-C₃N₄, bare CdIn₂S₄ and binary CdIn₂S₄/g-C₃N₄ heterojunctions were measured in detail by various standard characterization techniques, such as XRD, SEM, TEM, FT-IR, DRS ...
- Shi, Jianhui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2020 v.704 pp. 135404
- cadmium sulfide; carbon nitride; carbon quantum dots; electric current; electron transfer; electrons; energy; fluorescence; methylene blue; near infrared radiation; phenol; photocatalysis; photostability; pollutants; rhodamines; solar energy
- ... We have successfully synthesized novel Z-scheme CdS/CQDs/g-C₃N₄ composites with visible-near-infrared light response for the photocatalytic degradation of rhodamine B (RhB), methylene Blue (MB) and phenol. Based on the energy band matching theory, CdS was coupled with g-C₃N₄ using carbon quantum dots (CQDs) as the electron mediator to form the Z-scheme heterojunctions through a simple calcination ...