Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Yeol-Lim; Kim, Kyoung-Jin; Jang, Won-Jun; Shim, Jae-Oh; Jeon, Kyung-Won; Na, Hyun-Suk; Kim, Hak-Min; Bae, Jong Wook; Nam, Sung Chan; Jeon, Byong-Hun; Roh, Hyun-Seog
- Renewable energy 2020 v.145 pp. 2715-2722
- barium, etc ; X-ray diffraction; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; carbon monoxide; catalysts; ceric oxide; cobalt; renewable energy sources; synthesis gas; transmission electron microscopy; Show all 10 Subjects
- ... The loading amount of Ba promoter in the 15 wt% Co/CeO2 catalyst system was varied from 0 wt% to 3 wt%, and the resulting catalysts were used for the high-temperature water-gas shift (HTS) reaction. The catalysts were prepared by the incipient wetness co-impregnation method and studied through various characterization techniques such as X-ray diffraction, Brunauer–Emmet–Teller measurements, CO–che ...
- Yang, Kun; Zhu, Neng; Chang, Chen; Yu, Haoran; Yang, Shan
- Renewable energy 2020 v.145 pp. 867-877
- barium, etc ; algorithms; computer software; equations; exergy; heat exchangers; heat transfer; latent heat; mass flow; mathematical models; melting; renewable energy sources; temperature; thermal energy; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Latent heat thermal energy storage (LHTES) systems have gained significant attention recently owing to their high energy-storage-density per unit volume and nearly isothermal behavior during the phase-change process. This study numerically investigates the melting performance of a phase-change material (PCM: Ba(OH)2·8H2O) in a triplex tube heat exchanger (TTHX). First, the physical and mathematica ...