Jump to Main Content
- Lahori, Altaf Hussain; Mierzwa-Hersztek, Monika; Rashid, Muhammad; Kalhoro, Shahmir Ali; Memon, Mehrunisa; Naheed, Zobia; Ahmed, Muneer; Zhang, Zengqiang
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2020 v.87 pp. 299-309
- cadmium, etc ; Chinese cabbage; alkaline soils; bioavailability; biochar; calcium hydroxide; copper; corn; crop rotation; lead; polluted soils; residual effects; roots; shoots; tobacco; zeolites; zinc; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... The residual effect of tobacco biochar (TB ≥ 500°C) mono and co-application with Ca-hydroxide (CH), Ca-bentonite (CB) and natural zeolite (NZ) on the bio-availability of trace elements TE(s) in alkaline soils has not been deeply studied yet. A pot study that had earlier been investigated TB mono and blended with CH, CB and NZ on the immobilization of Pb, Cu Cd, and Zn by Chinese cabbage. Maize cro ...
- Wu, Xianchu; Chen, Bin; Wen, Tianxue; Habib, Ammara; Shi, Guangyu
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2020 v.87 pp. 1-9
- cadmium, etc ; aerosols; air; ammonium; arsenic; automobiles; biomass; burning; calcium; carbon; chemical composition; chlorides; chromium; coal; copper; heavy metals; humans; inorganic ions; lead; magnesium; manganese; nitrates; particulates; potassium; sodium; sulfates; toxicity; vanadium; water solubility; zinc; China; Middle East; Show all 32 Subjects
- ... In order to study the concentrations of major components, characteristics and comparison in hazy and non-hazy days of PM10 in Beijing, aerosol samples were collected at urban site in Beijing from December 29, 2014 to January 22, 2015. Heavy metals like Zn, Pb, Mn, Cu, As, V, Cr and Cd were deeply studied considering their toxic effects on human being; nine water-soluble inorganic ions (SO42−, NO3− ...