Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Changwei; Chen, Huidong; Pang, Siyu; Su, Changsheng; Lv, Meng; An, Na; Wang, Kua; Cai, Di; Qin, Peiyong
- Renewable energy 2020 v.146 pp. 1444-1450
- corn stover, etc ; bagasse; bioethanol; ethanol; ethanol production; fermentation; harvest date; juices; lignocellulose; liquefaction; raw materials; saccharification; xylan; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... Fresh corn stover, which could be separated into fermentable juice and lignocellulosic bagasse, is considered as an alternative raw material for second-generation ethanol production. However, the influence of harvest time of corn stover on ethanol yield has not been evaluated yet. In this work, aiming to improve ethanol yield from fresh corn stover, the harvest time was redefined and optimized. Li ...
- Xin, Donglin; Yang, Ming; Chen, Xiang; Zhang, Ying; Wang, Rui; Wen, Peiyao; Zhang, Junhua
- Renewable energy 2020 v.145 pp. 215-221
- corn stover, etc ; biofuels; biomass; endo-1,4-beta-glucanase; glucose; hydrolysis; lignocellulose; saccharification; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Recycling enzymes associated with unhydrolyzed solid residue offers a potential strategy to reduce the amount of enzyme used during production of biofuels from lignocellulosic biomass. In this work, the hydrolytic efficiency of the enzymes associated with unhydrolyzed corn stover residue is evaluated and strategies to enhance their recycling efficiency are developed. We found whether direct recycl ...