Jump to Main Content
- Cavecci-Mendonça, Bruna; Cavalcante de Souza Vieira, José; Monteiro de Lima, Paula; Leite, Aline Lima; Buzalaf, Marília Afonso Rabelo; Zara, Luiz Fabrício; de Magalhães Padilha, Pedro
- Food chemistry 2020 v.309 pp. 125460
- triose-phosphate isomerase, etc ; atomic absorption spectrometry; bioinformatics; electrospray ionization mass spectrometry; fish; fractionation; hydroelectric power; mercury; power plants; proteins; rivers; two-dimensional gel electrophoresis; Amazonia; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... The high concentrations of mercury found in Amazon have been intensively studied by the scientific community in the last decades. These mercurial species bind preferentially to proteins. Therefore, this work proposal sought to obtain the fractionation, identification and study of mercury – bound proteins present in samples of muscular and hepatic tissue from fish collected in the reservoir of the ...
- Meng, Dongdong; Wang, Juan; You, Chun
- Enzyme and microbial technology 2020 v.133 pp. 109460
- triose-phosphate isomerase, etc ; amino acid composition; amino acids; biocatalysis; biomimetics; engineering; fructose 6-phosphate; fructose-bisphosphate aldolase; multienzyme complexes; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... Synthetic enzyme complexes have been successfully used to accelerate the reaction rate of cascade enzyme biocatalysis. Protein scaffold-mediated enzyme complexes are often constructed by assembling cascade enzymes on the artificial protein scaffoldin to form sophisticated biomimetic architectures and enhance the catalytic efficiency of biocatalytic processes. However, the effects of the linker in ...