Jump to Main Content
- Chauhan, Aditya; Sharma, Moolchand; Kumar, Sandeep; Thirumalai, Sundararajan; Kumar, Ramachandran Vasant; Vaish, Rahul
- Journal of hazardous materials 2020 v.381 pp. 120883
- water treatment, etc ; absorption; carbon; drugs; dyes; light; mineralization; nanocomposites; nanomaterials; pathogens; photocatalysis; photocatalysts; pollutants; titanium dioxide; toxicity; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... This study reports the facile synthesis of highly photoactive TiO2@C core@shell nanocomposites through a single alkoxide precursor. TiO2 and carbon-based hybrid nanomaterials are popular photocatalysts owing to their abundance, low toxicity, and high stability, making them strong candidates for practical solar water-treatment applications. However, synthesis of such nanomaterials is often a multi- ...
- Ma, Xu; Li, Guiwei; Chen, Ruya; Yu, Ying; Tao, Hui; Zhang, Guangming; Shi, Baoyou
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2020 v.87 pp. 331-340
- water treatment, etc ; Acinetobacter; Flavobacterium; Hyphomicrobium; Legionella; Mycobacterium; Porphyrobacter; Pseudomonas; Rheinheimera; Sphingomonas; activated carbon; bacteria; bacterial communities; coagulation; community structure; disinfection; filtration; ozonation; plate count; sand; secondary infection; sodium hypochlorite; tap water; turbidity; China; Show all 25 Subjects
- ... This study profiled the bacterial community variations of water from four water treatment systems, including coagulation, sedimentation, sand filtration, ozonation-biological activated carbon filtration (O3-BAC), disinfection, and the tap water after the distribution process in eastern China. The results showed that different water treatment processes affected the bacterial community structure in ...