Jump to Main Content
- Dong, Qingli; Zhang, Wenmin; Guo, Liang; Niu, Hongmei; Liu, Qing; Wang, Xiang
- Food control 2020 v.107 pp. 106765
- Listeria monocytogenes, etc ; Lactobacillus plantarum; cabbage; carbon dioxide; gastrointestinal system; gene expression regulation; listeriosis; oxygen; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; resistance genes; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; reverse transcription; storage temperature; storage time; stress tolerance; virulence; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... To verify the effect of Lactobacillus plantarum subsp. plantarum CICC 6257 individually (T1) and in combination with low O2-MAP (3% O2/10% CO2/87% N2) (T2) on the pathogenic potential of Listeria monocytogenes in cabbage stored at 10 °C, the potential for growth, the ability to survive a simulated gastrointestinal tract and the expression of virulence genes of L. monocytogenes were analyzed during ...
- Stratakos, Alexandros Ch; Ijaz, Umer Zeeshan; Ward, Patrick; Linton, Mark; Kelly, Carmel; Pinkerton, Laurette; Scates, Pam; McBride, Jane; Pet, Ioan; Criste, Adriana; Stef, Ducu; Couto, Jillian M.; Sloan, William T.; Dorrell, Nick; Wren, Brendan W.; Stef, Lavinia; Gundogdu, Ozan; Corcionivoschi, Nicolae
- Food control 2020 v.107 pp. 106784
- Listeria monocytogenes, etc ; adhesion; anti-infective agents; biofilm; environmental factors; epithelial cells; food pathogens; foodborne illness; genes; heat stress; listeriosis; liver; morbidity; mortality; phenotype; raw milk; sequence analysis; single nucleotide polymorphism; spleen; sweetcorn; virulence; Show all 21 Subjects
- ... Listeriosis is an important food-borne disease responsible for high rates of morbidity and mortality. L. monocytogenes has been the cause of several foodborne outbreaks and its ability to adapt and survive in a wide range of environmental conditions makes eradication difficult. Many L. monocytogenes strains are avirulent but have the ability to increase their virulence if exposed to environmental ...