Jump to Main Content
- Cheng, Ya-Fei, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Bioresource technology 2020 v.307 pp. 123264
- anaerobic ammonium oxidation; copper nanoparticles; nitrifying bacteria; oxytetracycline; pollutants; polymers; sludge; wastewater; wastewater treatment
- ... Nanoparticles and antibiotics, the two most frequently detected emerging pollutants from different wastewater sources, are eventually discharged into wastewater treatment plants. In this study, the widely used materials CuNPs and oxytetracycline (OTC) were selected as target pollutants to investigate their joint effects on anaerobic ammonium oxidation (anammox). The results indicated that the envi ...
- Cheng, Ya-Fei, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2020 v.719 pp. 137513
- anaerobic ammonium oxidation; bioreactors; chronic exposure; denitrification; excretion; fluorescence; humic acids; metabolites; microbial activity; monitoring; nitrifying bacteria; polymers; sludge; spectral analysis; temperature
- ... Anaerobic ammonium oxidation (anammox) bacteria are sensitive and susceptible to operating condition fluctuations that can lead to the instability of a bioreactor. Through multivariate spectral analysis, the dynamic changes of intracellular and extracellular metabolites of anammox sludge under the declined temperature stress were characterized. It was found that effluent fluorescence components we ...