Jump to Main Content
- Hansen, Birgitte, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Environmental research 2020 v.183 pp. 108930
- air pollutants; air pollution; childhood; cognitive disorders; cohort studies; confidence interval; education; income; models; nitrogen content; nitrogen dioxide; particulates; risk; Denmark
- ... Exposure to air pollution in early life has been linked to cognitive deficits and adverse neurodevelopmental effects. However, studies examining associations between air pollutants and Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) have had conflicting findings.Individuals born in Denmark 1992–2007 (n = 809,654) were followed for the development of ADHD from 1997 to 2013. Data on daily concentrat ...
- PubMed Central:
- Hansen, Birgitte Rønde, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Ticks and tick-borne diseases 2020 v.11 no.4 pp. 101411
- Borrelia burgdorferi; adults; antibodies; benzylpenicillin; blood sampling; blood serum; ceftriaxone; central nervous system; cohort studies; compliance; databases; demographic statistics; erythema; headache; hospitals; immunoglobulin G; immunoglobulin M; infectious diseases; intravenous injection; nerve tissue; paresis; patients; taxonomy; tick-borne diseases; ticks; Denmark
- ... The goal of this paper is to characterize the clinical presentation, serological results, current antibiotic treatment practice, including compliance with current European guidelines, and outcome in adults with Lyme neuroborreliosis (LNB) diagnosed at departments of infectious diseases in Denmark.Using a nationwide prospective cohort of patients with central nervous system infections, we identifie ...