Jump to Main Content
- Manso-Martínez, Cristina, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2020 v.127 pp. 109394
- Vitis vinifera; acidity; anthocyanins; color; consumer demand; consumer satisfaction; cultivars; dried fruit; experts; fruits; genotype; global warming; heirloom varieties; interspecific hybridization; new variety; odors; polyphenols; sensory evaluation; wine grapes; wine quality; winemaking; wines
- ... Wine production is a dynamic process that must be adapted to changes such as global warming and new consumer interests. Obtaining new cultivars by hybridization of traditional varieties is a promising approach with great potential to produce wines that are able to preserve regional typicity, together with adaptability to both evolving market preferences and distinct environmental scenarios.In this ...
- Martinez, Cristina A., et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Reproduction in domestic animals 2020 v.55 no.3 pp. 293-300
- Gallus gallus; Western blotting; White Leghorn; chickens; cloaca; electron microscopy; epididymis; exosomes; female genitalia; females; flow cytometry; mammals; proteome; seminal plasma; spermatozoa; testes; ultrastructure
- ... The avian seminal fluid (SF) is a protein‐rich fluid, derived from the testis, the rudimentary epididymis and, finally, from the cloacal gland. The SF interacts with spermatozoa and the inner cell lining of the female genital tract, to modulate sperm functions and female immune responsiveness. Its complex proteome might either be free or linked to extracellular vesicles (EVs) as it is the case in ...