Jump to Main Content
- Quintanilla-Casas, Beatriz, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Plant foods for human nutrition 2020 v.75 no.3 pp. 344-354
- Helianthus annuus; breads; cholesterol; coconuts; egg products; eggs; fatty acid composition; ingredients; markets; nutrition information; nutritive value; olives; phytosterols; polyunsaturated fatty acids; salt content; sodium; sunflower oil; Spain
- ... The objective is to verify if gluten-free (GF) and gluten-containing (G) breads differ in their sodium content and lipid profile. Samples of GF (n = 20) and G (n = 14) sliced white sandwich bread of commercial brands most frequently consumed in Spain were collected. The fatty acid (FA) composition and the contents of sodium, fat, cholesterol and phytosterols were determined. Sodium, fat and choles ...
- Quintanilla-Casas, Beatriz, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Lebensmittel-Wissenschaft + [i.e. und] Technologie 2020 v.121 pp. 108936
- chemometrics; discriminant analysis; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; headspace analysis; least squares; screening; sensory evaluation; sensory properties; uncertainty; virgin olive oil; volatile compounds
- ... Sensory quality, assessed following a standardized method, is one of the parameters defining the commercial category of virgin olive oil. Considering the difficulties linked to the organoleptic evaluation, especially the high number of samples to be assessed, setting up instrumental methods to support sensory panels becomes a need for the olive oil sector. Volatile fingerprint by Headspace Solid P ...