Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Jian Li, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Plant, cell and environment 2020 v.43 no.2 pp. 463-478
- Arabidopsis; Vigna umbellata; aluminum; cell walls; enzymes; gene expression; genes; metabolism; pectins; protein phosphorylation; roots; stress response; toxicity; transactivators; transcription (genetics); transcriptional activation; transcriptomics; yeasts
- ... Transcriptional regulation is important for plants to respond to toxic effects of aluminium (Al). However, our current knowledge to these events is confined to a few transcription factors. Here, we functionally characterized a rice bean (Vigna umbellata) NAC‐type transcription factor, VuNAR1, in terms of Al stress response. We demonstrated that rice bean VuNAR1 is a nuclear‐localized transcription ...
- Yang, Jian Li, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Thenew phytologist 2020 v.225 no.4 pp. 1732-1745
- Arabidopsis; acetylation; chromatin immunoprecipitation; epistasis; gene expression; genes; growth retardation; histone deacetylase; histones; iron; malates; mutants; phosphates; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; root growth; root hairs; root systems; root tips; starvation; transcriptional activation
- ... The mechanisms involved in the regulation of gene expression in response to phosphate (Pi) deficiency have been extensively studied, but their chromatin‐level regulation remains poorly understood. We examined the role of histone acetylation in response to Pi deficiency by using the histone deacetylase complex1 (hdc1) mutant. Genes involved in root system architecture (RSA) remodeling were analyzed ...