Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Jianjing, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Green chemistry 2020 v.22 no.4 pp. 1129-1133
- ambient temperature; catalysts; cross-coupling reactions; green chemistry; methanol; moieties; oxidants; regioselectivity; sulfur; thiocyanates
- ... The electrochemical-induced regioselective C-3 thiomethylation of imidazopyridines has been initially accomplished via a three-component cross-coupling strategy using thiocyanate as the sulfur source and methanol as the methyl reagent. This protocol provides a green method for the thiomethylation of imidazopyridines without the need for any exogenous oxidants and metal catalysts under room tempera ...
- Yang, Jianjing, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Green chemistry 2020 v.22 no.1 pp. 230-237
- alkenes; biomimetics; carbon nitride; drugs; green chemistry; iron; irradiation; moieties; near infrared radiation; photocatalysis; photocatalysts
- ... Biomimetic photocatalysis as an important organic transformation strategy has received increasing attention, with the performances of biomimetic catalysts largely depending on their design. This protocol has been initially used to fabricate a biomimetic photocatalyst of single-atom iron site through coupling carbon nitride with hemin (CNH) for the visible light-promoted sulfonation of alkenes to p ...