Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Shengbo, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- ACS sustainable chemistry & engineering 2020 v.8 no.5 pp. 2320-2326
- active sites; ammonia; catalysts; electrochemistry; electron transfer; graphene; graphene oxide; molybdenum disulfide; nanosheets; nitrogen; nitrogen fixation
- ... Electrochemical N₂ reduction to NH₃ has been considered as a promising sustainable and clean process to replace the conventional Haber–Bosch process. However, the development of efficient and stable electrocatalysts with superior activity for the electrochemical N₂ reduction reaction (NRR) remains a great challenge. In this work, a composite of MoS₂ nanodots highly dispersed on reduced graphene ox ...
- Zhang, Shengbo, et al. Show all 12 Authors
- Journal of materials chemistry A 2020 v.8 no.3 pp. 1205-1211
- Lewis bases; X-ray absorption spectroscopy; adsorption; carbon; carbon dioxide; catalysts; catalytic activity; density functional theory; electrochemistry; energy; isotope labeling
- ... Controlling interface gas adsorption properties of carbon materials is a prerequisite for exploiting efficient metal-free electrocatalysts but it is usually ignored. Herein, we fabricate a hierarchical porous carbon electrocatalyst with defect (DHPC) by carbon thermal reaction, which shows good CO₂RR selectivity and stability. The experimental results indicated that the carbon defect might be the ...