Jump to Main Content
- Yang, Changtao; Nan, Jing; Yu, Huaiyong; Li, Jianhua
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2020 v.87 pp. 260-271
- chlorophyll, etc ; absorption; algae; autumn; biomass; constructed wetlands; drinking water; ecosystems; eutrophication; lakes; macrophytes; nitrogen retention; nutrient retention; particulates; phosphorus; phytoplankton; surface water; total phosphorus; China; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... An embedded reservoir that provides an efficient nutrient removal system protects drinking water. However, embedded reservoirs are rarely used in eutrophic shallow lakes because of their undetermined nutrient retention efficiency and unknown effects by the phytoplankton community. In this study, we aim to investigate the nutrient retention and algae succession in an embedded reservoir and adjacent ...
- Velmurugan, Rajendran; Incharoensakdi, Aran
- Renewable energy 2020 v.146 pp. 1124-1133
- chlorophyll, etc ; Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803; alcohol dehydrogenase; biochemical pathways; biosynthesis; carbon dioxide; coculture; ethanol; ethanol production; glucose-1-phosphate adenylyltransferase; glycogen; metabolites; oxygen production; polyhydroxybutyrate; pyruvate decarboxylase; renewable energy sources; Show all 16 Subjects
- ... The Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803 is a promising host for ethanol biosynthesis from CO2. In this study, the production of ethanol was performed by utilizing two different engineered Synechocystis strains consisting of pdc-adh (pyruvate decarboxylase and alcohol dehydrogenase) overexpression (▲APX) and glgC-phaA (glucose-1-phosphate adenylyltransferase and PHA-specific β-ketothiolase) knockout (ΔGBK) ...