Jump to Main Content
- Tian, Zhi; Zhen, Xudong; Wang, Yang; Liu, Daming; Li, Xiaoyan
- Renewable energy 2020 v.146 pp. 267-279
- computer simulation, etc ; butanol; carbon monoxide; combustion; emissions; gasoline; gasoline engines; nitrogen oxides; oils; renewable energy sources; temperature; torque; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... N-butanol is a valuable renewable fuel that has been extensively studied. In this paper, the effect of n-butanol-gasoline blends on combustion and emissions performance of direct injection gasoline engine under urban conditions (throttle opening is 10% and 35%) is studied by using GT-Power simulation software. By comparing the several fuels, we find a fuel that is more suitable for the engine to o ...
- Shanab, Belal H.; Elrefaie, M. Elfaisal; El-Badawy, Ayman Ali
- Renewable energy 2020 v.145 pp. 1080-1090
- computer simulation, etc ; fluid mechanics; geometry; power plants; simulation models; vanes; water power; Show all 7 Subjects
- ... The governor is an important component of a hydro power plant. It actuates the guide vanes that regulate the water input to the turbine that controls the turbine power and speed. Laboratory studies have given important information about the model characteristics and performance. This work concerns laboratory studies with focus on the characteristics of the Francis turbine model. Appropriate repres ...