Jump to Main Content
- Liu, Ni; Liu, Yunguo; Zeng, Guangming; Gong, Jilai; Tan, Xiaofei; JunWen,; Liu, Shaobo; Jiang, Luhua; Li, Meifang; Yin, Zhihong
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2020 v.87 pp. 10-23
- electrostatic interactions, etc ; adsorption; ambient temperature; aqueous solutions; biochar; estradiol; humic acids; ionic strength; models; pH; potassium hydroxide; Show all 11 Subjects
- ... Five biochars derived from lotus seedpod (LSP) were applied to examine and compare the adsorption capacity of 17β-estradiol (E2) from aqueous solution. The effect of KOH activation and the order of activation steps on material properties were discussed. The effect of contact time, initial concentration, pH, ionic strength and humic acid on E2 adsorption were investigated in a batch adsorption proc ...
- Wang, Yongjing; Lin, Jingjing; Wang, Yonghao; Liu, Zemeng; Lian, Jinlu; Liu, Minghua
- Journal of environmental sciences (China) 2020 v.87 pp. 228-237
- electrostatic interactions, etc ; adsorbents; adsorption; antibiotics; aquatic environment; aqueous solutions; aromatic compounds; ciprofloxacin; eosin; hydrogen bonding; magnesium hydroxide; nanocrystals; norfloxacin; pH; pyrolysis; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... The prevalent presence of fluoroquinolone antibiotics in aquatic environments has attracted considerable attention because of their harmful effects on humans and the ecological environment. Magnesium hydroxide nanocrystals were found to act as a simple and effective adsorbent to remove low-concentration ciprofloxacin (CIP) in aqueous solution. The as-prepared Mg(OH)2 nanocrystals exhibited excelle ...