Jump to Main Content
- Ondruš, Jaroslav; Balážová, Alena; Baláž, Vojtech; Zechmeisterová, Kristína; Novobilský, Adam; Široký, Pavel
- Ticks and tick-borne diseases 2020 v.11 no.3 pp. 101371
- transovarial transmission, etc ; Ixodes ricinus; adults; bacteria; genes; genetic variation; humans; larvae; nymphs; pathogens; phylogeny; polymerase chain reaction; tick-borne diseases; ticks; towns; vegetation; villages; Czech Republic; Show all 18 Subjects
- ... Candidatus Neoehrlichia mikurensis, the causative agent of tick-borne “neoehrlichiosis” has recently been reported in humans, mammals and ticks in Europe. The aim of this study was to map the distribution of this bacterium in questing ticks in the Czech Republic. A total of 13,325 Ixodes ricinus including 445 larvae, 5270 nymphs and 7610 adults were collected from vegetation by flagging in 140 Cze ...
- Hauck, Daniela; Jordan, Daniela; Springer, Andrea; Schunack, Bettina; Pachnicke, Stefan; Fingerle, Volker; Strube, Christina
- Parasites & vectors 2020 v.13 no.1 pp. 176
- transovarial transmission, etc ; Anaplasma phagocytophilum; Borrelia burgdorferi; Borrelia miyamotoi; DNA; Ixodes ricinus; Lyme disease; Rickettsia; adults; disease reservoirs; disease vectors; ecosystems; genes; humans; laboratory experimentation; larvae; mixed infection; nests; pathogen identification; pathogen survival; pathogens; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; risk; ticks; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Ixodes ricinus constitutes the main European vector tick for the Lyme borreliosis pathogen Borrelia burgdorferi (sensu lato), the relapsing fever borrelia Borrelia miyamotoi, as well as Anaplasma phagocytophilum and several Rickettsia species. Under laboratory conditions, a transovarial transmission to the next tick generation is described for Rickettsia spp. and Borrelia spp., especia ...
- PubMed Central: