Jump to Main Content
- Álvarez, M.; Ramos, V.; Carballo, R.; Arean, N.; Torres, M.; Iglesias, G.
- Renewable energy 2020 v.146 pp. 242-253
- viability, etc ; case studies; decision making; dredging; energy conversion; estuaries; farms; hydrodynamics; planning; streams; water power; Spain; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... Development of third generation of Tidal Energy Converters (TECs) may boost the exploitation of the tidal stream energy resource in depth-limited regions. The hydrodynamic conditions of depth-limited tidal sites are highly influenced by changes in the bathymetric conditions, such as sedimentation and/or dredging operations, which are typical of these regions. Consequently, significant variations i ...
- Vašíček, Jaromír; Kováč, Michal; Baláži, Andrej; Kulíková, Barbora; Tomková, Mária; Olexiková, Lucia; Čurlej, Jozef; Bauer, Miroslav; Schnabl, Susanne; Hilgarth, Martin; Hubmann, Rainer; Shehata, Medhat; Makarevich, Alexander V.; Chrenek, Peter
- New biotechnology 2020 v.54 pp. 1-12
- cell viability, etc ; biodiversity; bone formation; cell differentiation; cryopreservation; desmin; flow cytometry; freezing; gene banks; gene expression; genes; mesenchymal stromal cells; messenger RNA; phenotype; rabbit breeds; rabbits; reverse transcriptase polymerase chain reaction; tissue banks; ultrastructure; vimentin; Show all 20 Subjects
- ... Rabbit mesenchymal stem cells (rMSCs) are promising agents for the preservation of genetic biodiversity in domestic rabbit breeds. However, rMSCs must meet certain requirements to be used for cryopreservation in animal gene banks. Currently, there are numerous discrepancies in the published data regarding the rMSC phenotype, which may complicate efforts to evaluate their purity and suitability for ...