Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Meirou, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- The Science of the total environment 2019 v.649 pp. 960-968
- Bacteroidetes; Proteobacteria; bioavailability; biodegradation; byproducts; chloral hydrate; chlorination; chloropicrin; disinfection; drinking water; drinking water treatment; factor analysis; fluorescence; gel chromatography; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; infrared spectroscopy; microbial communities; organic matter; oxygen; surface water
- ... Soluble microbial products (SMPs), as a major part of the effluent organic matter discharged into surface water, may affect the formation of disinfection by-products (DBP) in downstream drinking water treatment plants. In this study, excitation emission matrix fluorescence with parallel factor analysis (EEM-PARAFAC), infrared spectroscopy (IR), high performance size-exclusion chromatography (HPSEC ...
- Wu, Meirou, et al. Show all 10 Authors
- Journal of environmental management 2019 v.235 pp. 224-230
- Ochrobactrum; X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy; bacteria; biosorption; biotransformation; chelating agents; chelation; copper; heavy metals; pH; thermodynamics
- ... To study the biosorption behaviors of bacteria on heavy metal chelators, the biosorption kinetics, biosorption thermodynamics and pH influence tests of the Ochrobactrum MT180101 on ionic and chelate copper were investigated. Furthermore, the biosorption mechanisms of the Ochrobactrum MT180101 on ionic copper and chelate copper were explained by means of an excitation emission matrix as well as inf ...