Jump to Main Content
- Yumin Duan; Sanjeev Kumar Awasthi; Tao Liu; Shivpal Verma; Quan Wang; Hongyu Chen; Xiuna Ren; Zengqiang Zhang; Mukesh Kumar Awasthi
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 79-87
- Dysgonomonas; Marinimicrobium; Pseudomonas; Tissierella; bacterial communities; bacterial culture; biochar; cow manure; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; statistical analysis; straw
- ... The present work studied to evaluate the effectiveness under the interaction of bacterial consortium and biochar applied to give impetus to bacterial community activities among cow manure composting. High-throughput sequencing technique and six treatments were carried out: T2, T3 and T6 were single apply of bacteria culture (C), 12%wood biochar (12%WB) and 12%wheat straw biochar (12%WSB), respecti ...
- Fenglu Han; Xiaodan Wang; Jianlin Guo; Changle Qi; Chang Xu; Yuan Luo; Erchao Li; Jian G. Qin; Liqiao Chen
- Fish & shellfish immunology 2019 v.84 pp. 269-279
- Burkholderia; Dysgonomonas; Eriocheir sinensis; Ochrobactrum; Pseudomonas; Vibrio; amylases; antigens; beta-conglycinin; catalase; crabs; diet; enzyme activity; fish; gene expression; genes; glycinin; growth performance; immunity; inflammation; interleukin-2; intestinal microorganisms; intestines; juveniles; lignocellulose; malondialdehyde; microbial communities; peritrophic membrane; shellfish; soybeans; trypsin; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; virulent strains; weight gain
- ... This study investigates the effects of two soybean antigens (glycinin and β-conglycinin) as an antinutritional substance in the diet on the growth, digestive ability, intestinal health and microbiota of juvenile Chinese mitten crabs (Eriocheir sinensis). The isonitrogenous and isolipidic diets contained two soybean antigens at two levels each (70 and 140 g/kg β-conglycinin, 80 and 160 g/kg glycini ...