Jump to Main Content
- Yumin Duan; Sanjeev Kumar Awasthi; Tao Liu; Shivpal Verma; Quan Wang; Hongyu Chen; Xiuna Ren; Zengqiang Zhang; Mukesh Kumar Awasthi
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.280 pp. 79-87
- Dysgonomonas; Marinimicrobium; Pseudomonas; Tissierella; bacterial communities; bacterial culture; biochar; cow manure; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; statistical analysis; straw
- ... The present work studied to evaluate the effectiveness under the interaction of bacterial consortium and biochar applied to give impetus to bacterial community activities among cow manure composting. High-throughput sequencing technique and six treatments were carried out: T2, T3 and T6 were single apply of bacteria culture (C), 12%wood biochar (12%WB) and 12%wheat straw biochar (12%WSB), respecti ...
- Le Zhang; Kai-Chee Loh; Jingxin Zhang; Liwei Mao; Yen Wah Tong; Chi-Hwa Wang; Yanjun Dai
- Bioresource technology 2019 v.285 pp. 121333
- Bacteroidetes; Methanobacterium; Methanosaeta; Methanosarcina; Pseudomonas; Tissierella; activated sludge; anaerobic digesters; anaerobic digestion; food waste; methane production; methanogens
- ... A three-stage anaerobic digester setup was configured and evaluated for enhanced methane production during co-digestion of food waste and waste activated sludge and the corresponding bacterial and methanogen communities were characterized. Results showed that the average methane yield (0.496 L/gVS) in the three-stage digester was 13–52% higher than that of one- and two-stage digesters. Compared to ...
- Fangmin Du; Xiaoyong Zhang; Huarong Gu; Jiajia Song; Xiangyang Gao
- Microorganisms 2019 v.7 no.9 pp. -
- Carnobacterium; Halanaerobium; Lactococcus; Pseudomonas; Psychrobacter; Shewanella; Tetragenococcus; Tissierella; amino nitrogen; bacteria; bacterial communities; fermentation; fish sauce; free amino acids; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; least squares; nitrogen; seafoods; trimethylamine
- ... This study revealed for the first time the dynamic changes of the bacterial community during the fermentation of traditional Chinese fish sauce (TCFS) using high-throughput sequencing. In the early phase of TCFS fermentation, Shewanella (approximately 90%) within Proteobacteria was the dominant bacteria. Then, Halanaerobium (3%–86%) within Firmicutes rapidly replaced Shewanella as the domina ...
- PubMed Central: