Jump to Main Content
- de Oliveira, Pablo Sebastian Britto; Cargnelutti, Juliana Felipetto; Masuda, Eduardo Kenji; Weiblen, Rudi; Flores, Eduardo Furtado
- Archives of virology 2019 v.164 no.5 pp. 1361-1369
- Carnivore protoparvovirus 1; amino acid sequences; amino acids; coat proteins; dog diseases; dogs; genetic markers; immune system; mutation; phylogeny; receptors; sequence analysis; vaccines; viruses; Brazil
- ... Carnivore protoparvovirus 1 (canine parvovirus 2, CPV-2) has undergone a rapid evolution through mutations in the capsid protein VP2, giving rise to variants associated with unique clinicopathological and immunological features. VP2 is a major capsid protein involved in key steps of virus biology, including interactions with cellular receptors and with the immune system. This study analyzed the co ...
- Liu, Dan; Liu, Changming; Liu, Xing; Li, Xin; Huang, Liping; Hu, Junying; Wei, Yanwu; Zhu, Hongzhen; Zhang, Qun; Wang, Xinping
- Archives of virology 2019 v.164 no.5 pp. 1309-1321
- Enterovirus; Orthomyxoviridae; Western blotting; amino acids; antibodies; cell lines; clones; complementary DNA; electron microscopy; epitopes; genetic markers; hemagglutinins; immunoperoxidase monolayer assay; mice; nucleotide sequences; pathogenesis; pathogenicity; vaccine development; viral nonstructural proteins; virus replication; viruses
- ... Full-length infectious cDNA clones for recombinant HY12 bovine enteroviruses designated as rHY12-3A-2-HA, rHY12-3A-3-HA, and rHY12-3A-9-HA were constructed by the insertion of an epitope from influenza virus hemagglutinin (HA) at the N-terminus of the HY12-encoded 3A protein at amino acid positions 2, 3, and 9. The recombinant HY12 viruses expressing the HA epitope were rescued and characterized u ...