Jump to Main Content
- Zhang, Lingling; Gao, Dou; Yu, Yongle; Liu, Yebing; Liu, Weiquan; Li, Jinxiang; Cui, Shangjin
- Archives of virology 2019 v.164 no.5 pp. 1459-1467
- Ungulate protoparvovirus 1; genetic markers; pathogenesis; rapid methods; viruses
- ... In this study, we describe a novel and rapid method for the construction of a full-length infectious clone (pPPV). The constructed clone contained an engineered EcoRv site that served as a genetic marker and was shown to be infectious when transfected into a monolayer of PK-15 cells. The rescued virus (rPPV) of the infectious clone was found to be indistinguishable from wild-type virus BQ in terms ...
- Liu, Dan; Liu, Changming; Liu, Xing; Li, Xin; Huang, Liping; Hu, Junying; Wei, Yanwu; Zhu, Hongzhen; Zhang, Qun; Wang, Xinping
- Archives of virology 2019 v.164 no.5 pp. 1309-1321
- Enterovirus; Orthomyxoviridae; Western blotting; amino acids; antibodies; cell lines; clones; complementary DNA; electron microscopy; epitopes; genetic markers; hemagglutinins; immunoperoxidase monolayer assay; mice; nucleotide sequences; pathogenesis; pathogenicity; vaccine development; viral nonstructural proteins; virus replication; viruses
- ... Full-length infectious cDNA clones for recombinant HY12 bovine enteroviruses designated as rHY12-3A-2-HA, rHY12-3A-3-HA, and rHY12-3A-9-HA were constructed by the insertion of an epitope from influenza virus hemagglutinin (HA) at the N-terminus of the HY12-encoded 3A protein at amino acid positions 2, 3, and 9. The recombinant HY12 viruses expressing the HA epitope were rescued and characterized u ...