Jump to Main Content
- Korhonen-Kurki, Kaisa; Brockhaus, Maria; Sehring, Jenniver; Di Gregorio, Monica; Assembe-Mvondo, Samuel; Babon, Andrea; Bekele, Melaku; Benn, Vanessa; Gebara, Maria Fernanda; Kambire, Hermann W.; Kengoum, Felicien; Maharani, Cynthia; Menton, Mary; Moeliono, Moira; Ochieng, Robert; Paudel, Naya Sharma; Pham, Thuy Thu; Dkamela, Guy Patrice; Sitoe, Almeida
- Climate policy 2019 v.19 no.3 pp. 315-328
- climate change; deforestation; developing countries; emissions; forest resources; forestry; forests; funding; issues and policy; leadership; ownership; research projects; Africa; Asia; Latin America
- ... Reducing Emissions from Deforestation and forest Degradation (REDD+) has emerged as a promising climate change mitigation mechanism in developing countries. In order to identify the enabling conditions for achieving progress in the implementation of an effective, efficient and equitable REDD+, this paper examines national policy settings in a comparative analysis across 13 countries with a focus o ...
- Dawson, Patrick; Malik, Mamunur Rahman; Parvez, Faruque; Morse, Stephen S.
- Vector borne and zoonotic diseases 2019 v.19 no.3 pp. 174-192
- Camelus dromedarius; Chiroptera; Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus; camels; clinical trials; databases; enzymes; epidemiology; guidelines; health services; hosts; human diseases; humans; immunologic techniques; natural history; pollution; systematic review; therapeutics; vaccines; virology; Africa; Middle East; Saudi Arabia; South Korea
- ... Background: Middle East respiratory syndrome coronavirus (MERS-CoV) was first identified in humans in 2012. A systematic literature review was conducted to synthesize current knowledge and identify critical knowledge gaps. Materials and Methods: We conducted a systematic review on MERS-CoV using PRISMA guidelines. We identified 407 relevant, peer-reviewed publications and selected 208 of these bas ...