Jump to Main Content
- Shahghobadi, Haneyeh; Shabanian, Naghi; Rahmani, Mohammad-Shafie; Khadivi, Ali
- Trees 2019 v.33 no.2 pp. 481-490
- Pistacia atlantica; alleles; forests; genetic markers; genetic relationships; genetic similarity; genetic variation; loci; microsatellite repeats; trade; Iran
- ... KEY MESSAGE: The present investigation showed that the Iranian wild P. atlantica subsp. kurdica has high genetic variation. This can be ascribed to diverse neighborhood genetic foundations, specific reproducing weights, and the restricted trade of hereditary material. Pistacia atlantica is one of the most widely distributed wild species in Iran. In the current study, the genetic diversity and gene ...
- Wu, Yaqiong; Zhou, Qi; Huang, Shujing; Wang, Guibin; Xu, Li-an
- Trees 2019 v.33 no.2 pp. 587-597
- Ginkgo biloba; assets; biomarkers; data collection; dioecy; genetic variation; genomics; genotyping; heterozygosity; loci; melting; polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; single nucleotide polymorphism; transcriptome; transcriptomics; unigenes
- ... KEY MESSAGE: Based on Ginkgo biloba transcriptome data, 22 SNP loci using high-resolution melting curve technology were validated and genetic diversity was analyzed in three populations. Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) is a long-lived dioecious gymnosperm with unique morphological characteristics and play a significant role in evolutionary relationship research. In this study, we used Illumina paired-end R ...