Jump to Main Content
- Leidner, Andrew J.; Murthy, Neil; Chesson, Harrell W.; Biggerstaff, Matthew; Stoecker, Charles; Harris, Aaron M.; Acosta, Anna; Dooling, Kathleen; Bridges, Carolyn B.
- Vaccine 2019 v.37 no.2 pp. 226-234
- Papillomaviridae; adults; cost effectiveness; economic evaluation; economic valuation; hepatitis B; influenza; people; quality-adjusted life year; systematic review; vaccination; vaccines; Canada; United States
- ... Coverage levels for many recommended adult vaccinations are low. The cost-effectiveness research literature on adult vaccinations has not been synthesized in recent years, which may contribute to low awareness of the value of adult vaccinations and to their under-utilization. We assessed research literature since 1980 to summarize economic evidence for adult vaccinations included on the adult immu ...
- Hakim, Hina; Provencher, Thierry; Chambers, Christine T.; Driedger, S. Michelle; Dube, Eve; Gavaruzzi, Teresa; Giguere, Anik M.C.; Ivers, Noah M.; MacDonald, Shannon; Paquette, Jean-Sebastien; Wilson, Kumanan; Reinharz, Daniel; Witteman, Holly O.
- Vaccine 2019 v.37 no.2 pp. 235-247
- attitudes and opinions; herd immunity; infectious diseases; people; questionnaires; systematic review; vaccination; vaccines
- ... Herd immunity, or community immunity, occurs when susceptible people in a population are indirectly protected from infection thanks to the pervasiveness of immunity within the population. In this study, we aimed to systematically review interventions designed to communicate what community immunity is and how community immunity works to members of the general public.We searched PubMed, EMBASE, CINA ...