Jump to Main Content
- Ya-wen Bu; Hui-ming Yang; Ji-hui Jin; Jing Zhao; Jia Xue; Guo-zhong Zhang
- Avian pathology 2019 v.48 no.2 pp. 91-97
- chickens; Newcastle disease; specific pathogen-free animals; chicken eggs; morbidity; vaccines; Avian orthoavulavirus 1; viruses; genotype; reverse genetics; vaccination; death; virulence; mortality
- ... Intensive vaccination strategies against Newcastle disease (ND) have been implemented in many countries for a long time, but ND outbreaks still occur frequently, with most isolates belonging to genotype VII of Newcastle disease virus (NDV). Many researchers have revealed that vaccines closely matched to epidemic viruses provide better protection. Therefore, using a previously established reverse g ...
- Sreenath Bolisetty; Mohammad Peydayesh; Raffaele Mezzenga
- Chemical Society reviews 2019 v.48 no.2 pp. 463-487
- biosphere; death; drinking water; heavy metals; metal ions; quantitative analysis; risk factors; sustainable technology; water pollution; water purification
- ... Water pollution is a global problem threatening the entire biosphere and affecting the life of many millions of people around the world. Not only is water pollution one of the foremost global risk factors for illness, diseases and death, but it also contributes to the continuous reduction of the available drinkable water worldwide. Delivering valuable solutions, which are easy to implement and aff ...