Jump to Main Content
- Guo, Shao-Hua; Guo, Zhi-Qian; Wang, Cheng-Yun; Shen, Yongjia; Zhu, Wei-Hong
- Tetrahedron 2019 v.75 no.18 pp. 2642-2646
- carcinogens; chemical reactions; colorimetry; coumarin; fluorescence; fluorescent dyes; humans; hydrazine; manufacturing; moieties; reducing agents; toxicity
- ... Hydrazine, as a strong reducing agent, has been extensively used in many industrial manufactures. However, it is a potential human carcinogen and an environmental contaminant due to its high toxicity. Therefore, developing an ultrasensitive method for determining hydrazine in real water and biosystems is of great significance. Herein, based on coumarin dye, a turn-on fluorescent probe Cou-1-N2H4, ...
- Dong, Yujie; Shen, Junjie; Li, Weijun; Zhao, Ruiyang; Pan, Yuyu; Song, Qingbao; Zhang, Cheng
- Tetrahedron 2019 v.75 no.18 pp. 2670-2675
- chemical reactions; imidazoles; isomers; moieties
- ... In this work, we report two isomers composed of 1-phenyl-1H-phenanthro[9,10-d]imidazole (PI), hydroxyl and tetraphenylethylene (TPE), abbreviated as m-PITPE and p-PITPE. It is found that they exhibit similar aggregation-induced emission (AIE) behavior but totally different excited-state intramolecular proton transfer (ESIPT) characteristic, as a result of the different linkage sites of PI on TPE m ...