Jump to Main Content
- Cao, Jiayuan; Ma, Fengshan; Guo, Jie; Lu, Rong; Liu, Guowei
- Environmental earth sciences 2019 v.78 no.1 pp. 26
- case studies; digital elevation models; geographic information systems; global positioning systems; gold; mining; monitoring; regression analysis; spatial variation; subsidence; China
- ... Land subsidence in the Sanshandao area, Laizhou, Shandong Province, China, has been a consequence of underground gold mining. This paper identifies the statistically significant mining subsidence factors, which are: (1) a digital elevation model of the surface; (2) the surface slope; (3) the slope aspect; (4) the thickness of the gold deposits; and (5) the depth of the gold deposits below the grou ...
- Zhang, Jianghua; Xu, Youning; Wu, Yaoguo; Hu, Sihai; Zhang, Yuanjing
- Environmental earth sciences 2019 v.78 no.1 pp. 25
- agricultural land; agricultural soils; cadmium; controllers; copper; gold; heavy metals; lead; mine tailings; minerals; mining; pollution; soil sampling; wind direction; China
- ... Determining dynamic characteristics and their controllers of heavy metal accumulation in soils has important consequences in the prevention and treatment of soil heavy metal pollution. In the present study, the soil samples were collected in the farmland over Xiaoqinling gold-mining region, Shaanxi, China, and analyzed their contents of heavy metals including Pb, Cd and Cu. Their contents were fou ...