Jump to Main Content
- Kim, W. K.; Moon, J. Y.; Cho, J. S.; Ochirkhuvaq, E.; Akanda, M. R.; Park, B. Y.; Hur, H.
- Canadian journal of veterinary research 2019 v.83 no.1 pp. 68-74
- Brucella melitensis biovar Abortus; animal tissues; appetite; bacteria; blood serum; brucellosis; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; goats; immunization; interferon-gamma; interleukin-4; lipopolysaccharides; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; vaccines
- ... The efficacy of GI24-lysed Brucella abortus cells as a vaccine candidate against brucellosis in goats was evaluated on 2 groups of Korean black goats. Group A goats were immunized subcutaneously (SC) with sterile phosphate-buffered saline, whereas group B goats were immunized SC with approximately 3 × 10(9) lysed B. abortus cells. Subcutaneous immunization with the lysed cells did not cause any ne ...
- Montasell, X.; Herndon, G.; Szwec, D.; Beauchamp, G.
- Canadian journal of veterinary research 2019 v.83 no.1 pp. 17-23
- animal tissues; biomechanics; deformation; polymerization; polymethylmethacrylate
- ... With acrylic external-fixation frames for fracture repair the acrylic columns can be contoured to allow greater versatility in the placement of transfixation pins, thus minimizing damage to the surrounding soft tissue and making mandibular and transarticular fixation easier. However, contouring affects the stiffness and ultimate strength of the construct under axial compression. In this study, pol ...