Jump to Main Content
- Keskin, N.; Albasan, H.; Sancak, I. G.; Paparella, M. M.; Cureoglu, S.
- Canadian journal of veterinary research 2019 v.83 no.1 pp. 11-16
- breeding; deafness; dogs; ganglia; ligaments; morphometry; stem cells; therapeutics
- ... The objective of this study was to evaluate any otopathologic changes in temporal bone specimens from dogs with deafness related to cochleosaccular (Scheibe) dysplasia (CSD). We used the canine temporal bone collections of the Otopathology Laboratory at the University of Minnesota and of the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary at Harvard University in Boston. Our morphometric analysis included mea ...
- Hoddinott, K.; Oblak, M. L.; Wood, G. A.; Boston, S.; Mutsaers, A. J.
- Canadian journal of veterinary research 2019 v.83 no.1 pp. 3-10
- cell lines; cell viability; dogs; dose response; osteosarcoma; prognosis; radiotherapy; viability assays
- ... Canine osteosarcoma is a devastating disease with an overall poor prognosis. Radiation therapy and bisphosphonates are currently used in combination for palliative treatment, despite a paucity of literature that investigates their combined use. The objectives of this study were to assess the in vitro effects of radiation therapy and bisphosphonates on canine osteosarcoma cells when used in combina ...