Jump to Main Content
- Nawara, Krzysztof; Waluk, Jacek
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.8 pp. 5389-5394
- absorption; ambient temperature; fluorescence; perchloric acid; quinine; rhodamines; sulfuric acid
- ... Quinine is by far the most popular fluorescence quantum yield standard used nowadays. In this work, we exploit a modified version of a recently developed SAFE (simultaneous absorption and emission measurement) method for investigating the temperature dependence of fluorescence quantum yields. The accuracy of the method was verified using rhodamine 6G and rhodamine B solutions, which have well char ...
- Miao, Yanming; Sun, Xiaojie; Lv, Jinzhi; Yan, Guiqin
- Analytical chemistry 2019 v.91 no.8 pp. 5036-5042
- ambient temperature; durability; electron transfer; fluorescence; mercury; phosphorescence; quantum dots; single-stranded DNA
- ... The direction synthesis of biofunctional nanomaterials with DNA as the template is of high application value. By using phosphorothioate–thymine single-stranded DNA (PS–T–ssDNA) as the template and through synthetic conditions optimization, novel low-toxicity and environment-friendly ssDNA-functionalized room-temperature phosphorescent quantum dots (PS–T–ssDNA RTP QDs) were prepared at low temperat ...