Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Jinhui, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of functional foods 2019 v.57 pp. 59-67
- Acaudina molpadioides; Bacteroidetes; Firmicutes; G-protein coupled receptors; Toll-like receptor 4; adenosine monophosphate; blood serum; dietary supplements; digestive system; fucoidan; humans; insulin resistance; intestinal microorganisms; lipopolysaccharides; mice; protein kinases
- ... This study evaluated the effects of fucoidan from Acaudina molpadioides (Am-FUC) on modulation of the gut microbiota and improvement in insulin resistance in mice. Results showed that Am-FUC greatly alleviated insulin resistance and modified gut microbiota, involving Bacteroidetes and Firmicutes phylum. Am-FUC reducted serum and fecal lipopolysaccharide (LPS) concentrations and inhibited transcrip ...
- Wang, Jinhui, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Food & function 2019 v.10 no.3 pp. 1736-1746
- AMP-activated protein kinase; Acaudina molpadioides; Bacteroidetes; Bifidobacterium; Escherichia coli; Lachnospiraceae; Lactobacillus; Toll-like receptor 4; animal disease models; bacteria; blood serum; chondroitin sulfate; gene expression; inflammation; interleukin-10; intestinal microorganisms; intestines; lipopolysaccharides; messenger RNA; mice; obesity; prebiotics; risk factors; short chain fatty acids
- ... This study evaluated the possible prebiotic effects of dietary fucosylated chondroitin sulfate from Acaudina molpadioides (Am-CHS) on the modulation of the gut microbiota and the improvement in the risk factors for chronic inflammation in high fat diet-fed mice. The results showed that the Am-CHS treatment greatly modified the gut microbiota, including the decrease in Bacteroidetes, increase in Fi ...