Jump to Main Content
- Yineth Ruíz-García, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Journal of food science and technology 2019 v.56 no.2 pp. 1066-1072
- Vitis vinifera; anthocyanins; bioactive compounds; cations; citric acid; ethanol; grapes; oxygen radical absorbance capacity; phenolic compounds; semiarid zones; temperature; Brazil
- ... The aim of this study was to evaluate the effects of process conditions on the solid–liquid extraction of bioactive compounds from the Alicante Bouschet grape skin from the semi-arid region of Brazil. The influence of temperature (23–57 °C), ethanol concentration (16–84%) and citric acid concentration (0–4%) on the total phenolic content, monomeric anthocyanin content and on the antioxidant capaci ...
- PubMed Central:
- Laura Andrea García Llobodanin, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Information processing in agriculture 2019 v.6 no.2 pp. 265-278
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; anthocyanins; antioxidant activity; color; data collection; food industry; high performance liquid chromatography; neural networks; polyphenols; provenance; support vector machines; wines; Argentina; Brazil; Chile; Uruguay
- ... Wines with a clear geographical origin are an issue of interest for consumers and food industries. This paper presents a data mining study of Merlot wines from South America to identify the fingerprint of their geographical origin. A group of samples from Argentina (n = 17), Brazil (n = 12), Chile (n = 48), and Uruguay (n = 6) was analyzed. Twenty chemical compounds were determined by high-perform ...